CruzAlta is a global organization that:
- Works with clients to enable predictable and competitive turnaround and bookend durations.
- Leverages more than 2900 combined years of unrivaled industry knowledge and experience in professional and field turnaround and operations, usage of proven technology, and data science.
- Expertly matches qualified and experienced operations specialists to increase site capability and offset resource gaps.
- Constantly adapts to make sure that our focus on a sustainable future is at the forefront of our strategy and the plans we develop alongside our clients.
What are the pain points CruzAlta is addressing?
- A trending, industry-wide capability deficiency due to a decline in seasoned personnel and internal capability. (People Capability)
- Shutdown and startup ‘bookend’ durations represent the largest improvement opportunity for overall TA performance. (Competitiveness)
- Focus on ESG sustainability and continued journey to achieve superior environmental performance for the TA bookends. (Sustainability)
- Deliver processes and methods to drive Turnaround and Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement. (Excellence)
WE BELIEVE ETERNAL PURPOSE FUELS EXCELLENCE
CruzAlta means 'high cross' and is a region in Honduras where we partner with a global non-profit called World Vision. We contribute both financially, and through service, to bring clean water to communities. We are committed to ensuring that our corporate success also brings long-term environmental, social, and economic benefits to our local community and to global communities that are most in need.
SEEKING TO BUILD CAPABILITY?
Our consulting team will come alongside you to develop a roadmap for operational excellence based on proven practices and expertise.